Reprogram your mind (for positive thinking)
30 days of live videos – Day 22
Did you know that noticing good things or bad things in strangers is a habit? You can program your mind to look for positive things in others, and this has amazing benefits for you. See why and how to do it in the video.
Your mind depends on habits. It would have been impossible for you to do all of your daily tasks, like brushing your teeth and driving, if they weren’t a habit. If your mind needed to think through every single detail, like it does for the new things, it would spend so much energy that you would not be able to do even elementary tasks for very long.
And as we explained in Day 6 of our 30 days of live videos (see video here), your focus is the thing that creates your reality. Because it is scientifically proven that our brains can only process 0.001% of all the information around us.
This means that there are literally millions of things that are happening in front of your eyes, but you don’t notice them, because your brain does not have the capacity to process all this information.
But what is it that defines which 0.001% it will process?
This is your focus.
So today’s exercises is for focusing on the positive things in others.
For at least 10 people you meet today, and every day for the next 30 days, notice at least 3 positive things, things that you like about them. Even if you do not like the person, make it a task to notice 3 things that are still nice in them. Might be something they are wearing, or how they say something, or how they behave to others, anything.
Here are the benefits you get from this exercise:
- You create a habit to focus your mind on the positive.
- You become a magnet to others, as everyone likes people who notice the good things in them.
- This way you start attracting opportunities.
- You notice lots of positive things about yourself, because:
- When you focus on the positive, you naturally start noticing more positive things in everything.
- Anything that you like about others is actually within you, as well, because our reality is a reflection of our inner world.
- You love yourself more, because you become a better person.
Try it out and let us know what changed in your life. We will be happy to read your stories in the comments.
Share the article and the video, so that we can help more people have fun and achieve things with lightness in their lives.
Follow us for more videos with amazing ideas on how you can transform your life, while having fun and become a WINNER in every situation in your life.